We offer intelligent temperature control systems for a wide range of concrete products.
CureCast Hot Air Heating System
Concrete needs heat and moisture to hydrate perfectly and to fully develop its properties. Accordingly, the concrete mixtures of precast components already contain a lot of water. This wet concrete therefore only needs to be supplied with adequate heat and air circulation.
With CureCast, we have developed a hot air heating system that heats up the chamber air adequately while at the same time ensuring consistent temperatures inside the chamber through constant air circulation. The air is extracted from the upper part of the chamber, heated by a hot air generator unit and then blown into the lower part, filling the entire area evenly and completely.
Our CureCast hot air heaters are designed for outputs of between 20 kW/h and 1,000 kW/h, depending on project requirements, and can be run on gas, fuel oil, hot water, steam or electricity. For the air distribution, we use corrosion-resistant systems made of various materials.
For optimised efficiency and maximum effectiveness, we design all CureCast systems individually, according to customer specifications. We are also happy to fulfil special requests regarding the duct layout or the material used. All systems are characterised by a long service life, low maintenance and an economic performance.
- Outputs of between 40 kW/h and 1,200 kW/h
- Can be run on gas, fuel oil, hot water, steam or electricity, as desired
CureBed Convection Heating
With our CureBed convection heating system, we enable effective heating of a wide variety of concrete products. Heated water thereby circulates in a closed pipe system beneath the concrete product and transfers its heat energy by convection. The water is then returned to the heating unit through the pipe system and heated again.
- Very even heat distribution in the concrete product
- The pipelines are laid beneath the concrete moulds so as not to disturb the production area
- Unused energy is returned to the heating unit for maximum efficiency
- The entire system is insulated to keep heat losses to a minimum
CureAgg Aggregate Heating System
With our CureAgg hot-air silo heating systems for sand and gravel silos, you’re also able to produce your concrete products in the winter months. Unlike conventional silo heating systems that run on wet steam, we use dry heated air as the heating medium.
- Production possible in the winter months
- Preheated raw materials mean shorter curing times
- Stable water-cement ratio
- Low energy consumption thanks to the use of high-performance burners and the latest technology
CureBatch Mixing Water Heating System
Our CureBatch mixing water heaters and coolers offer the ideal complement to your aggregate heating or cooling system. By controlling the temperature of the water supplied, you can precisely control your mixture and its properties.
- Optimal supplement to your aggregate heating or cooling system
- Precise monitoring of your concrete mix possible