To generate moisture, we optionally use either our CureFog moisturisation system or our CureSteam NDG steam generator.
CureFog Moisturisation System
In our modular CureFog moisturisation system, we use the positive properties of mist for applications in the concrete industry. It works according to the following principle: in order to adapt the air humidity to the specific requirements, water is nebulised extremely finely through special nozzles and sprayed into the concrete curing chamber via a pipe system.
- The modular system can be individually adapted according to requirements
- No build-up of moisture due to standing mist in the chamber
- Less water consumption than comparable systems
- Low energy consumption due to controlled humidity regulation
- Low weight
- Additional applications such as dust binding or cooling are possible
CureSteam NDG Steam Generator
As an important component of optimised concrete curing, we manufacture high-quality low-pressure steam generators. While traditional steam boilers require high amounts of energy during the heating phase and in operation in order to evaporate the water, our CureSteam low-pressure steam generators provide steam within a few seconds.
Our NDG steam generators are direct-fired, open systems. For maximum efficiency, the process water used to generate steam is fed directly into the combustion chamber and immediately passes into the steam phase. Prior to this, the process water has already been used to cool all the components involved in the combustion process and is thus preheated.
All our CureSteam low pressure steam generators are extensively hot tested before delivery.
- Steam within seconds and only when needed
- Efficiency of 98%
- Variable steam temperatures of between 100°C and 400°C
- Adjustable moisture content in the steam
- CO2-enriched steam
- Generators available with outputs of between 90 kW/h and 2,400 kW/h
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- Low emission values
- Small space requirement
- No approvals by the TÜV technical inspectorate, etc. required for operation
- NOx below 30 ppm possible on request