CureSteam LOW-PRESSURE STEAM GENERATORS
We manufacture high-quality low-pressure steam generators as important components for optimised concrete curing. Whereas traditional steam boilers require high amounts of energy during the heating phase and in operation in order to evaporate the water, our CureSteam low-pressure steam generators provide steam within a few seconds.
Our NDG steam generators are direct-fired, open systems. For maximum efficiency, the process water used to generate steam is fed directly into the combustion chamber and immediately passes into the steam phase. Prior to this, the process water has already been used to cool all the components involved in the combustion process and is thus preheated.
All our CureSteam low-pressure steam generators are extensively hot tested before delivery.
One of the main advantages is that our latest generation of low-pressure steam generators do not produce burnback with your newly designed combustion head.
- Steam within seconds and only when needed
- Efficiency of 98%
- Variable steam temperatures of between 100°C and 400°C
- Adjustable moisture content in the steam
- CO2-enriched steam
- Generators available with outputs of between 90 kW/h and 2,400 kW/h
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- Low emission values
- Small space requirement
- No approvals by the TÜV technical inspectorate, etc. required for operation
- NOx below 30 ppm possible on request